Happy Earth Day! Here’s some eco-friendly finds from Amazon that cause little to no harm on the environment and help inspire fitness:
1. Eco-Friendly, Organic Yoga Mat by MRS Fitness (Amazon) $40-$45 with various color options.
2. Full Circle Day Tripper 20 Ounce Glass Beverage Bottle (Amazon) $15 with various color options.
3. Men’s Brooks Adrenaline GTS 13 Running Shoe (Amazon) $72-$120 with color options. Also available in women’s style.
Brooks BioMogo – the first-ever biodegradeable running shoe midsole; non-toxic, natural additive to the midsole enables it to biodegrade 50x faster than other midsoles without changing the performance or useful life of the shoe.
4. Women’s Brooks Trance 12 Running Shoe (Amazon) $95-$150 with color options. Also available in Men’s styles. Also with Brooks BioMogo material.
5. Sprout Cork Strap Eco-Friendly Watch (Amazon) $33 with other colors available.
6. Resource Revival Recycled Bicycle Chain Bracelet (Amazon) $12
7. Smith Optics Lowdown Slim Glasses (Amazon) $68-$100 Men’s styles of Smith Optics with *Evolve frame material also available.
*Evolve Frame Material: Incorporting the revolutionary, Rilsan#&174; Clear material into what has become the largest eco-friendly sunglass collection in the world. This material allows to create lightweight, durable frames, that are over 53% bio-based. Rilsan® Clear is derived from the renewable, non-genetically modified castor plant. Most importantly, this material is not petroleum based.
Don’t forget to get outside and take your #GlobalSelfie today for Earth Day! I’ll be taking mine a little later today. Song of the day to help remind you to take part…”Let Me Take a Selfie!”. :)